Roque Santa Cruz

Ricster

Is he really a footballer? The way he minces around the field is unbelievable. Surely the £18m-£20m should have been spent more wisely? What did Sunderland get Darren Bent for? Tell you what, even Berbatov looks a bargain compaired to RSC.

Ricster said:
Is he really a footballer? The way he minces around the field is unbelievable. Surely the £18m-£20m should have been spent more wisely? What did Sunderland get Darren Bent for? Tell you what, even Berbatov looks a bargain compaired to RSC.

The 1 signing that was completly wrong, utter waste of money, it just seemed like he would prove a point and get RSC from blackburn

Ricster said:

Put on your tin-hat son. Expect waves of people coming in to tell you he's not fit or some other bollocks. We have to give him 10 seasons at the club before we can form an opinion on him, obviously.

Shocking buy, said it when we were first linked with him, should have spent the money elsewhere.

I think he showed that he is getting to his best with the 10 minutes today - played better than Ade in my book. Yes, he needs to improve still to convince me as well, but lets have faith in the guy.

He was vastly improved when he came on today and didn't actually make one mistake. The fact that you are still criticising him for this despite him coming back from a long-term injury is beyond belief.

Thought he looked better/more interested than Adebeyor today when he came on - but I agree he looks seriously overpriced. But lets face it, he was a 'buddy signing' by Hughes and it's more a reflection of Hughe's poor ability and moral bankruptcy than it is of Santa Cruz.

vbr said:
Ricster said:

Put on your tin-hat son. Expect waves of people coming in to tell you he's not fit or some other bollocks. We have to give him 10 seasons at the club before we can form an opinion on him, obviously.

Shocking buy, said it when we were first linked with him, should have spent the money elsewhere.

I don't want him to be given 10 seasons, I want him to be given 10 minutes which no-one on here seems to be willing to do. embarassing.

vbr said:
Ricster said:

I think im gonna need more than the tin hat after rereading what i wrote. But its true, he is utter tosh. 1 season wonder. Needs offloaded in January to BUPA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.