Roque Santa Cruz

Some of the comments on here are embarrasing. Santa Cruz did more in 10 minutes than Adebayor did in 80, so why not have a go at him? Oh yes, I forgot, RSC is our new boo boy. Congratulations. If he scores a hatrick, goes and smacks baconface one, in the league cup semi final, Im still convinced some people would say that he had a shit game. Mention people like Barry(who once again was off the boil) or Ireland and you get jumped on.

It is not his fault we spent 18m on him. Support the fucker.

Richard said:
Some of the comments on here are embarrasing. Santa Cruz did more in 10 minutes than Adebayor did in 80, so why not have a go at him? Oh yes, I forgot, RSC is our new boo boy. Congratulations. If he scores a hatrick, goes a smacks baconface one, in the league cup semi final, Im still convinced some people would say that he had a shit game. Mention people like Barry(who once again was off the boil) or Ireland and you get jumped on.

Bravo.

Richard said:
Some of the comments on here are embarrasing. Santa Cruz did more in 10 minutes than Adebayor did in 80, so why not have a go at him? Oh yes, I forgot, RSC is our new boo boy. Congratulations. If he scores a hatrick, goes a smacks baconface one, in the league cup semi final, Im still convinced some people would say that he had a shit game. Mention people like Barry(who once again was off the boil) or Ireland and you get jumped on.

Im not saying i dont support him, i back every player when they are on the pitch, but after the game, if i feel like criticising about 1. Us signing him when he was injured 2. The cost of the transfer 3. His past scoring record and 4. His ability from seeing him over the years, then i will.

Question's

1. Should he have been signed when injured?

2. Is he worth £18m?

3. Does his past scoring record impress?

4. Out of 10 what would you rate RSC ability

Interesting to note that on the Lescott thread, most people are saying give him time he has only been at the club a few months. Guess it only works for 'crowd favourites' then.

Interesting to note that on the Lescott thread, most people are saying give him time he has only been at the club a few months. Guess it only works for 'crowd favourites' then.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Ricster said:
To vote Ricster call 0901 61 611 01
I think yours isn't as shameful as some of the others that are popping up, mate.

Just tried to show i still have a bit of humour in my bones tonight, and im pretty sure if you check at the end of the show that this number will be used for one of tonights X Factor contestants :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.