Roque Santa Cruz

de niro said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Surely with us being linked to Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Edin Dzeko, RSC is the man who would be sacrificed to make room for one of them.

Anyone heard about him possibly being moved on?.

i'm still scared of losing tevez.

I just hope he scores shitloads again next season, hope it wasn't a one off lol

The Fixer said:
Forzacitizens said:
he says he's happy to sit on the bench, and play a part when needed, or words to that affect

In other words i'm on 80k a week here for the next 4 years, ive no ambition so i'll just sit here if thats ok ta.
Danny Mills upgraded version.

de niro said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Surely with us being linked to Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Edin Dzeko, RSC is the man who would be sacrificed to make room for one of them.

Anyone heard about him possibly being moved on?.

i'm still scared of losing tevez.
Well we're all scared of that thought mate but what you have to remember is, Carlos signed a huge 5 year deal making him one of the best payed players in Europe last year, he's said many a time he wants to help take City to the Champions League rather than take the easy route and join a club that's already in there and to top it of, Carlos is our best player we are Manchester City, we're loaded. If someone wants our best player it's going to take the other clubs best players to even atract us into thinking about selling. For examle Inter would have to offer something stupid like Sneider and Eto'o plus £10m or something to even consider it.

All in all Carlos Tevez will be a Manchester City player next season.

We will always be in a win win situation in the transfer market with the Sheikh in charge.

Wasn't this thread about RSC dudes ??

After his last game against Italy, he's saying he's feeling alot fitter and I think we need to see how he improves in the remainder of the games in tournament before bringing forth judgment especially as when he scored alot of goals for Blackburn it was due to the good service he received from the wingers.

Watching him for Paraguay, he shows he can still hold up the ball well up front well and demonstrated good intelligence when distributing the ball. Personally I believe this will be his last season with City but he say's he still has a strong ambition to win something with the blues, be it playing the sub role on the bench or not. I'd rather have a down to earth player showing some true commitment in my team that some of these players who are more worried about their ego.

Whenever he is interviewed he is always bullish about staying at City, and I honestly think he wants to stick around, I admit we payed absolute stupid money for him, and its fair to say he hasn't really shone at all, however he isn't a bad player, despite what we've seen from him so far. Top squads usually consist of four top forwards, Tevez, Adebayor, RSC, and a new top quality striker, would be more than good enough. We have alot worse waifs and strays at the club picking up big money for fuck all.

RSC wants to stay cause i think he knows we will eventually be at the top of the EPL...

One of the commentators on the world cup during the argentina game said Tevez might be retiring???
scared me when i heard it.. hopefully not true, but maybe RSC may stick around until Tevez decides what he wants to do?

Jimma said:
RSC wants to stay cause i think he knows we will eventually be at the top of the EPL...

One of the commentators on the world cup during the argentina game said Tevez might be retiring???
scared me when i heard it.. hopefully not true, but maybe RSC may stick around until Tevez decides what he wants to do?
Those rumours about Tevez retiring were around about a month into the season last season, I dont think there was anything in it, might just be international duty he meant anyway.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Jimma said:

Those rumours about Tevez retiring were around about a month into the season last season, I dont think there was anything in it, might just be international duty he meant anyway.

certainly hope so!

Will look forward to the Paraguay game tonight see how RSC goes, im sure if he gets some form he can at least be a decent sub for next season

The Fixer said:
Forzacitizens said:
he says he's happy to sit on the bench, and play a part when needed, or words to that affect

In other words i'm on 80k a week here for the next 4 years, ive no ambition so i'll just sit here if thats ok ta.
I was thinking just the same thing when I read that, that being said I don't blame him because I'm sure there isn't many clubs in football that would pay half that.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 am --<br /><br />
Camelion said:
Wasn't this thread about RSC dudes ??

After his last game against Italy, he's saying he's feeling alot fitter and I think we need to see how he improves in the remainder of the games in tournament before bringing forth judgment especially as when he scored alot of goals for Blackburn it was due to the good service he received from the wingers.

Watching him for Paraguay, he shows he can still hold up the ball well up front well and demonstrated good intelligence when distributing the ball. Personally I believe this will be his last season with City but he say's he still has a strong ambition to win something with the blues, be it playing the sub role on the bench or not. I'd rather have a down to earth player showing some true commitment in my team that some of these players who are more worried about their ego.
To be correct he scored alot of goals in half a season with Blackburn, that was the only time in his career that he has done so(other than his one and only season in Paraguay).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.