Roque Santa Cruz

Cobwebcat said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ovo said:
Agree with every word of that GDM

yes so do I

-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:45 pm --

Cobwebcat said:
Unofficial twitter called "Malaga World" ?

-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm --

But when fit was awful and made no attempt to improve. 3 goals. Why on earth would he slag us off...he's been treated extremely well by City.

oh ffs climb out from up yourself eh

You think he's ok I don't. If you want to kiss him goodbye that's up to you. I cant remember one good performance. Perhaps you are more forgiving than me.

Yes I clearly am - no I did not rate the guy in the slightest BUT he has never bad mouthed the club; Hughes was the idiot here (and by association so were Gary and Brian) not RSC

Cobwebcat said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ovo said:
Agree with every word of that GDM

yes so do I

Cobwebcat said:
Unofficial twitter called "Malaga World" ?

-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm --

But when fit was awful and made no attempt to improve. 3 goals. Why on earth would he slag us off...he's been treated extremely well by City.

You think he's ok I don't. If you want to kiss him goodbye that's up to you. I cant remember one good performance. Perhaps you are more forgiving than me.
I thought he played well in Hughes' last game fwiw.

And his wife was fit too, as SHB(E) posted.

giselle-tavarelli1.jpg

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Cobwebcat said:
BringBackSwales said:
yes so do I

I thought he played well in Hughes' last game fwiw.

And his wife was fit too.

yes he did, and yes yes she is

Cobwebcat said:
I can't remember one performance never mind good.

I can't bear any grudge against him though because its not his fault we paid what we did , nor that we paid such a ridiculous wage to him.

BringBackSwales said:
Cobwebcat said:
BringBackSwales said:
yes so do I

Yes I clearly am - no I did not rate the guy in the slightest BUT he has never bad mouthed the club; Hughes was the idiot here (and by association so were Gary and Brian) not RSC

Why is the fact that he never bad mouthed the club so important? Would you? I'd rather have someone that's difficult to deal with but contributes.

BringBackSwales said:
Cobwebcat said:
BringBackSwales said:
yes so do I

Agreed, out of all the guys i think hes the most up front. Not his fault we had him on mega money and nobody wants to pay it. Unlike a lot of players, he has always remained respectful to the club and acually said himself he would never bad mouth city. Good luck to him, hope he gets a nice club and finds his scoring touch again.

cleavers said:
Cobwebcat said:
I can't remember one performance never mind good.

I can't bear any grudge against him though because its not his fault we paid what we did , nor that we paid such a ridiculous wage to him.

That's all I'm saying. No doubt we fucked up but he wasn't always injured and when he was fit he was still dire and looked disinterested but that's ok as he didn't slag us off?!! I don't get it. Surely that's the bear minimum we should expect? Very few players ever slag the club off. Tevez can say whatever he likes about our restaurants if he bangs in 25 goals this season for me.

Wayne Bridge comes in for all sorts of grief but played better than RSC for us (not saying he was a good buy by the way) but what's the difference?

mrtwiceaseason said:
just been reading on the oatcake spanish newspapers linking him with stoke !!

Stoke??
It just doesn't seem right... one of the most fragile player on the planet in a physical side like Stoke.

Matt the Giant said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
just been reading on the oatcake spanish newspapers linking him with stoke !!

Stoke??
It just doesn't seem right... one of the most fragile player on the planet in a physical side like Stoke.
just re read from spanish paper "as " was going to malaga now ultimately very close to signing for stoke ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.