Roque Santa Cruz

So since this is a loan, does that mean we're subsidizing his wages?
If that is the case, wasn't it better for him to go to Betis after he was negotiating to cancelling his last year contract. Or was he also looking for a payoff from City?

Never really heard about things like loaning out players in their last year of their contract.

Marwood is inventing up new things in football.

It is like the Bosman-ruling.--->Marwood-ruling.

"Loan out a player in his last year of his contract and you can pay some of his wages too."

I will laugh when he signs for them next year for free and after one another year they sell him for a small profit maybe to a South-American club or maybe to Asia...

Damanino said:

I hate the guy. I think that personally he's a great bloke but completely incompetent.

However, we can't just apply every wrong doing to him. Players in their last year have been going for cheap since time immemorial.

Damanino said:
Never really heard about things like loaning out players in their last year of their contract.

"Loan out a player in his last year of his contract and you can pay some of his wages too."

I will laugh when he signs for them next year for free and after one another year they sell him for a small profit maybe to a South-American club or maybe to Asia...

They'll have one single, tiny thing less to worry when they try to sell him - he probably won't be on huge wages.

He is crocked and so will never go away for good. He is the clueless one's wretched legacy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.