Roque Santa Cruz

ManCityTom said:
Probably vicious of me to say hope he fails.

But he was definitely a waste of money.

That`s mainly Hughes the useless fuckers fault.

I'm off for a drink!

Completely irrational I'd have said, both your comment and Hughes' pursuit.

Enjoy your drink.

bluemathlady said:
That leaves us with Garcia as City's most pretty player :P

Jesus and Kun are prettier.

Javi's more handsome I would have said.

Rolee said:
bluemathlady said:
That leaves us with Garcia as City's most pretty player :P

Jesus and Kun are prettier.

Javi's more handsome I would have said.

Well I have to agree. I said so because RSC and Javi are the only ones Ive heard been called pretty on here ;)

Officially gone now.

Santa Cruz signs three-year deal with Malaga as City clear out continues
By DECLAN WARRINGTON
PUBLISHED: 12:19 GMT, 11 July 2013 | UPDATED: 12:19 GMT, 11 July 2013

Malaga have signed Roque Santa Cruz on a three-year contract after the expiration of his Manchester City contract.
The striker last season consistently impressed while on loan with the Liga side when new City manager Manuel Pellegrini led them to the Champions League quarter-finals and now under Bernd Schuster he is again expected to be an important figure.
In addition to Pellegrini's exit, Malaga have lost Isco, Joaquin and Javier Saviola, all of which make Santa Cruz's signing all the more significant.

Having impressed in the Premier League with Blackburn after arriving from Bayern Munich, Santa Cruz was signed by City for £18m but struggled to break into their first team.
Last season's loan spell again underlined his quality, however, and he becomes Malaga's fourth summer signing following the recruitment of Bobley Anderson, Fernando Tissone and Flavio Nunes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.