roses gig

notts blue

coming over from nottingham,

where's best place to booze for it, staying in rochdale!

Not anywhere in the centre of Dale other than The Baum and possibly The Flying Horse worth boozing in sadly. Unless you like the generic Wetherspoons or Litten Tree type hovels....
the suggestion above is best really.....town.

Whereabouts are you staying?

Get into town(thats Manchester for non Mancunians)
Get the tram to Bowker Vale,next door to the station is Cheers bar, have a couple in there then across the road there is a beefeater, have a couple in there, then Heaton Park is right opposite

should be buses going like oasis hopefully from near piccadilly. the city centre is best place to go before.

Used to love some of the roses music but as for going to this gig no thanks.

I've not got a ticket, I'm planning on getting one on the day for the Friday gig, I don't think I'll have to pay too much, anybody got any ideas? Also I'd get to Heaton Park early to get in the front pens and you can have a few beers down there. I saw Oasis at Knebworth and Heaton Park and was stood near the back watching everybody buzzing in the front pens, hated it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.