roses reunion when we win the champions league...

when i read the title i thought it was a 'rosies re-union' as in rosies bar just poor spelling. How dissappointing!

jamiegrimble said:
1_barry_conlon said:
He was spot on actually with that rant to tell the truth.
No way.Mates are mates.Say what you have to in their face.Dont go blabbing all over the internet.
A most despicable red twat.

Missed that....what did Mani say then? Or at least point me in the right direction as where to find it...?

The Kiss me where the sun don't shine banner would be great, I have also quoted it a good few times recently....

Gaudino said:
jamiegrimble said:
No way.Mates are mates.Say what you have to in their face.Dont go blabbing all over the internet.
A most despicable red twat.

Missed that....what did Mani say then? Or at least point me in the right direction as where to find it...?

The Kiss me where the sun don't shine banner would be great, I have also quoted it a good few times recently....
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189261" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189261</a>

Mani has since asked for Hooky’s forgiveness;

“I wish to apologise unreservedly to Peter Hook and his family regarding comments made on a social networking site, which was totally out of character for me. It was a venomous, spiteful reaction to a lot of things that are going on in my life right now and I chose to vent my frustrations and anger at one of my true friends in this filthy business, and ventured into territory which was none of my concern”.

To be fair, that is pretty graceful as far as apologies go, and it has reportedly been accepted.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
wearethesouthstand said:
I would have thought ALL of Manchester should be behind a successful Manchester City side, wasn't it Browny or Mani who said they would reform the stone roses the day after "Manchester City win the European Cup (champions league)"

The odds on the old baggy jeans coming out of the wardrobe must be coming down week by week...

I am going to the Factory on Saturday night and Mani is Dj there i might have to ask him.

he will never reform them.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:54 am --<br /><br />
jamiegrimble said:
Gaudino said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189261" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... 5&t=189261</a>

Mani has since asked for Hooky’s forgiveness;

“I wish to apologise unreservedly to Peter Hook and his family regarding comments made on a social networking site, which was totally out of character for me. It was a venomous, spiteful reaction to a lot of things that are going on in my life right now and I chose to vent my frustrations and anger at one of my true friends in this filthy business, and ventured into territory which was none of my concern”.

To be fair, that is pretty graceful as far as apologies go, and it has reportedly been accepted.

tbh mani does have a point

mike channon´s windmill said:
Reni is a blue isnt he and supposedly the real musical brain behind the band so he would have the last say

Don't know if he is a blue but the guy was/is an absolute genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.