rosler on ssn

mancyman

just seen uwe on ssn. questions about tonights match. love it . it was all we this we that. we will win. once a blue always a blue uwe. class.

Remember seeing him walk off the pitch just before he left - think it might have been a friendly at Oldham or somewhere. He waved to fans and I was gutted cos we knew he was on his way.

Remember when he signed too - my mate said some German trialist who hadn;t scored in 2 years had just scored 4 goals for us in the reserves and was getting a first team start. Rest is history.

Talkshite interview here <a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports-breakfast/blog/2010-11-10/rosler-mancini-needs-time-gel-team-together" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports ... m-together</a>?

Remember his debut at QPR away whenb he was on trial and bagged two goals. Knew then he was going to be a gem.

Remember singing his name so so loud at Hillsborough when there were about 8,000 blues there.

Also remember us singing his name when it was in the press that he had been diagnosed with cancer and his mate was at the game and rang him so he could hear it.

Legend.

Deserves his legend status.

I'll never forget the L'pool game Good Friday 95 when there was going to be a minutes silence for Hillsborough.

Players walking out to the centre circle slowly/somber.He was as giddy as a goat and totally/innocently forgot,racing out onto the pitch and leathering a ball up into the air.

When he regularly uttered the words "I love this club',one knew he meant it!

It was the Blackburn away game for me. That finish was sublime. Some really good times under Horton.

Uwe Rosler was my hero, hence my screen name. Named after one of his later teams.

Burnage Burnsy said:
Remember his debut at QPR away whenb he was on trial and bagged two goals. Knew then he was going to be a gem.

Remember singing his name so so loud at Hillsborough when there were about 8,000 blues there.

Also remember us singing his name when it was in the press that he had been diagnosed with cancer and his mate was at the game and rang him so he could hear it.

Legend.

I was only telling my mate at weekend about that game at Hillsborough,it is one of my favourite away day memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.