Rossendale Blues!

Kirkstall Blue said:
Yes used to be up there and did know Father Lupton. I'm sure their are quite a few blues up there, in Accrington as well.

quality ... went on a fair few of his famous football trips to ireland ... had the time of my life. He used to come into my school unnexpected and just take all the lads out for a kick about in the middle of lessons ... BRILLIANT !!!

felixbg said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Yes used to be up there and did know Father Lupton. I'm sure their are quite a few blues up there, in Accrington as well.

quality ... went on a fair few of his famous football trips to ireland ... had the time of my life. He used to come into my school unnexpected and just take all the lads out for a kick about in the middle of lessons ... BRILLIANT !!!

My son went on five of the trips to Ireland, and we always took in a couple of the Irish lads when they came over here, a pity that most of them were rags!

We went over one year to watch them play.

haha ... got top scorer on every trip i went on :-) really was amazing playing 12+ games of football within a week, being with 35+ lads many away from home for the first time ... great times :-) did your son actually go to st james less school? that was a good laugh too

squirtyflower said:
felixbg said:

My son went on five of the trips to Ireland, and we always took in a couple of the Irish lads when they came over here, a pity that most of them were rags!

We went over one year to watch them play.

We never went on trips to Ireland with him, but I did go to get mass cards( you know RIP cards) and he was off to the match or watching it on telly, so we had to go back later.lol. Also went to the fete when they had Red Rum.

Yeah I remember the fete with |Red Rum, Were they racing plastic ducks in the river or trying to catch the or something????

take it your michaels dad then ?? .. did he get to go on 5 of the trips !!!!!!!! i thought they stopped taking the older lads a few years back. my last one (i think michaels first) was the one where the plane got called off and we ended up stuck there for another day until they sorted a ferry out !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.