Rotation

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
With the new signings we have made and Mancini saying he expects to rotate players in the starting lineup do you see any player being a virtual ever present in league games ?

Chelsea rotate but always play Terry and Lampard, will we have any players that will play nearly all the league games ?

LYNX said:
sambacity4eva said:
Tevez, Silva and yaya.

+Kolarov

/thread

If the only other striker we get is Balotelli then i agree Tevez will play most/all games.

Silva will definitely rotate, Milner, Johnson, Bellamy...

Yaya could turn out to be our Gerrard/Lampard/Fabregas star midfielder but i think he'll be rotated with De Jong and Barry.

Kolarov should play most games but i think we'll use bridge to let him rest.

20sbc07 said:
LYNX said:
+Kolarov

/thread

If the only other striker we get is Balotelli then i agree Tevez will play most/all games.

Silva will definitely rotate, Milner, Johnson, Bellamy...

Yaya could turn out to be our Gerrard/Lampard/Fabregas star midfielder but i think he'll be rotated with De Jong and Barry.

Kolarov should play most games but i think we'll use bridge to let him rest.
Don't rest then!

LYNX said:
sambacity4eva said:
Tevez, Silva and yaya.

+Kolarov

/thread
I think Silva might be bencher for games like Stoke, and we might play something like:

..................Ade/Balo..................
.................Tévez/Balo.................
A Johnson............Milner/Balo/Tévez
.........Kompany......Yaya T..........

Kolarov.Lescott.Boateng.Richards/Kolo

................Hart/Given..................

Maybe we could play Silva on the wing, but just imagine that against Stoke, 8 players all 6"2 and over, with RSC on the bench (hopefully not, but you get my point?)

Zola played agianst some of the tougher and larger CB's. And I bet they hated him when on the ball, a low center of gravity and a bit of pace can make any lumbering Stoke CB look like a fool...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.