Roughest grounds you've been too and biggest scraps!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Manchester33, 20 May 2013.

1. totallywired

totallywired

Gorton. Aiso on the back row at West Brom.
    Debbie was from Salford and her brother was called Tony. They used be part of the general hoolie scene that we were all part of. Meet at piccadilly or victoria station depending on who we were playing. She used to come to Gorton quite a lot as we had a regular ambush of rags if they had a midweek game, anything for a scrap! She moved to Hyde as her mother took over the Queens Arms, Debbie killed herself in 1980 aged 20 or 21. Top City girl.

2. Wasn't called that back in the day<br /><br />-- Fri May 31, 2013 8:38 pm --<br /><br />

Had it in my head they were from Wythenshawe and I also thought I heard that she jumped from a motorway bridge on to the M56 near the Airport.

Dementia hitting me fast.

3. ballinio

ballinio

Had it in my head they were from Wythenshawe and I also thought I heard that she jumped from a motorway bridge on to the M56 near the Airport.

Dementia hitting me fast.[/qu

4. scotty123

scotty123

Yes Deddie did hang around with Scotty and Slater she went out with Scottys mate Carl for a couple of years, very slim blonde girl good looking but had a kick and fists like a mule, she once told me she wished she had been born a boy!!
    She had a brother called Tony who was in awe of her but was a decent lad as well, due to their parents being in the pub trade like mine they lived all over Gtr Manc but i think they were originally from Burnage.
    Unknown to a lot of people she tried to kill herself on numerous occasions but finally succeded by jumping off a motorway bridge.
    RIP Debbie i still miss you