Roy Keane and Ipswich

Don't mind town really, just hate Keane, if he walk's away from this one after spending all that cash (a lot for Ipswich) doubt if anyone will give him a job again.

Here,s hoping.

i am not a naturally vindictive person - but i will make a notable exception for that twat keane ! his(minor) achievements as a manager so far have come as a result of bullying and over-spending , there is talk today of him signing FOUR sunderland cast offs ? after he has slagged off several ipswich players in public - i have a feeling that labrador of his will be having its legs walked down to its bollocks again very soon .

wot would you give for Ali and eyal, both at there pomp, at the club now for the upcoming next amazing few years!!!

and maybe kinky taking the piss and peter barns whipping them in for good measure.

Was gutted when Ipswich appointed that sour, vindictive,violent misfit. How far removed from that image of Bobby Robson and 'friendly' Anglia derbies can they get. The bloke is a horrible cnut and the sooner he makes another dick of himself and walks away in a fluffy beard the better.

He'll walk and then get a pundit job, they all fawn over him. Very poor coach.

Like most City fans, I never had anything against Ipshit, till they started thinking they were our rivals (cue John Cusack in Grosse Pointe Blank: 'There IS no you and me.'). Apparently our annual last home game pitch invasion got right up their noses and was seen as us celebrating too soon. We duly went up at Ewood Park but Ipshit never forgot it and took great delight in sending us down the next season, unfurling a huge banner saying 'Man City - You Are The Weakest Link - Goodbye.'

The next season, King Kev took over and we stormed the division, and gave them a thrashing in the FA Cup. It was back up to the Prem for us, and, oh what a pity, they were the weakest link that year and went down.

Since then we've gone ever upwards and they've descended to the sewers. Maybe some of them still think we're their bitter rivals and hope to meet us in a cup one day and pray for a giant killing. To be honest, though, I couldn't give a shit if they ended up in the Conference. We're heading for the Champions League and (that one FA Cup tie aside) they never meant a thing to me.

Farewell, Ipshit. You Are The Weakest Link - Goodbye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.