Roy Keane the pundit

There's a fairly famous photo of our well known midfield enforcer and all round hard man, Ian Bishop (in his West Ham days) holding Keane by the throat which Keane looks fairly scared and sheepish in.

Must be a proper tasty hard man to shit himself from the Bish. Soft as shit.
I'm not surprised. You know the Space song Neighbourhood? Bishop is from the area that song was written about. Space's singer was an old friend of his, I think they went to the same school.

I'm not surprised. You know the Space song Neighbourhood? Bishop is from the area that song was written about. Space's singer was an old friend of his, I think they went to the same school.
So the Bish lived amongst grade A lunatics? Cool, I like him even more now :)

I'm now captioning that photo with him saying stuff like "I will chop you up into tiny little pieces and feed you to my fcuking dog if you do that again you mouthy gobshite twat" and Keane knows he's not bluffing. Brilliant.

Superb news thought he might have been done at the end of this season and if signing maybe one year but two gives everyone connected with the club great stability moving forward. As we were all told for years you won't find success swapping and sacking managers , where's that statement these days. Really want Pep to see Klopp off now let's finish him off wipe that smirk off his face.
Pep can evolve the team now moving forward get some power in the team and sort the Finishing out and we will take some stopping. I cannot wait to start going games again.
This thing he could do as sign that Clarkie guy..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.