Roy Keane the pundit

I would pay good fucking money to see these two in a ring
Keane would not go toe to toe with any man, I really believe that. For one reason, he makes too much noise about it. The real and genuine hard bastards never go looking for trouble, but woe betide anyone who crosses them.

Keane would not go toe to toe with any man, I really believe that. For one reason, he makes too much noise about it. The real and genuine hard bastards never go looking for trouble, but woe betide anyone who crosses them.
He was the embodiment of the pisscan on the pitch.

A bully and a coward.

Definitely shit it from Niall Quinn and, of all people, Eike Immel in a Derby at Old Trafford, whilst we are on the "Keane is a shithouse" vibe.

Think it may have been the Frontzeck 'penalty' FA Cup game, when Uwe had chipped Schmeichel
It was that game. Quinn fronted him up - I think he even practically lifted the fucker off his feet and all of a sudden he wasn’t quite so gobby.

Superb news thought he might have been done at the end of this season and if signing maybe one year but two gives everyone connected with the club great stability moving forward. As we were all told for years you won't find success swapping and sacking managers , where's that statement these days. Really want Pep to see Klopp off now let's finish him off wipe that smirk off his face.
Pep can evolve the team now moving forward get some power in the team and sort the Finishing out and we will take some stopping. I cannot wait to start going games again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.