Roy Keane

No chance. This is going too far. First Gary Chuckle and now Roy Keane. At least Neville didn't end the career of one of our players and say "he deserved it". Keane is a shite manager and a poor pundit. I think OP might just be impressed by how he managed to piss off all the United fans by being totally neutral.

I will never like him but he calls it how he see's it as a pundit which is better than most of the arse lickers or those with a vocab consisting of 9 words.

Never. Just never. Even agreeing with the ref made it all about him - no former Stretford player was going to agree with him - and he knew it.

Ive absolutely despised him since i was a young lad.

Nothings changed.

Hate the ****. Specially after what he did to Haaland. Even Scum fans don't like him I'm glad even his old club hate him.

He's just another Rag coward bullyboy wanker. If he genuinely was a hard case he'd have done Haaland in the first minute and walked but he's just another shithouse rag c**t who waited until near the end when it didn't matter. If he's pissed off the Rag hordes then fine but he's still a gobshite twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.