*****Royal Ascot Day 4 Tipser*****

Thanks for including me as a late starter, Cookie. I hope you've backed your choices with cash, if so you'll be quids in.

2:30 Sandiva
3:05 Mutashaded
3:45 Just The Judge
4:25 Sheikhzayedroad
5:00 Disclaimer
5:35 Enrol

Cookie tells me some of the lazy sods are asking for favourites and not naming the horse instead. Well we all know the rules. Name your horse and you will get the points. Just put down favourite or Fav no points. Its a hard job this to run for any person to do and run it as smooth as he can. So for the sake of Cookie no favs as we all know there is a chance of a co favourites as well not fair on others.

Also Cookie tops the table will he Crumble or not??? Dont forget no Scoop 6 this weekend.

14.30 Joyeuse
15.05 Mutashaded
15.45 Big Break
16.25 Two For Two
17.00 Nichols Canyon
17.35 Emilio Largo

2.30 Wedding Ring
3.05 Greatwood
3.45 Siyenica
4.25 Ottoman Empire
5.00 Disclaimer
5.35 Mezzotint

leighton said:
Cookie tells me some of the lazy sods are asking for favourites and not naming the horse instead. Well we all know the rules. Name your horse and you will get the points. Just put down favourite or Fav no points. Its a hard job this to run for any person to do and run it as smooth as he can. So for the sake of Cookie no favs as we all know there is a chance of a co favourites as well not fair on others.

Also Cookie tops the table will he Crumble or not??? Dont forget no Scoop 6 this weekend.
In my defence, I was at work in a meeting for an hour either side of the race so couldn't get on and change owt. But, I accept, the bastards, I mean my esteemed fellow posters have spoken and decision cheerfully accepted.

Bastards.

:)

2.30 - Wonderfully
3.05 - Battle Of Marengo
3.45 - Pavlosk
4.25 - Dick Doughtwylie
5.00 - Nichols Canyon
5.35 - Jacks Revenge

Hope the "Jackie" Bhoy gets a place at least.
well done Col,only 1 to go.
Good luck Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.