RSC in Manchester

not my fault! said:
badaz52 said:
omg, I'm sick of hearing about the transfer window opening on the 1st july. ITS OPEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! blackburn have just signed a SA player from club brugge and all the major sports web sites have a "TRANSFER WINDOW LATEST" section so what does that tell you?

Lol, I've given up explaining it myself but I know what you mean, surely other teams buying players shows you that it's open but people dont see that do they. Players cant play for you until after July 1st but again people read what they want to read.

Very true, it is a weird one but like you say players can be bought now just cant be registered to play till the 1st july. Doesn't stop them holding up a jersey with the name and number on it though in front of the press now tho lol.

Dubai Blue said:
zak@work said:
Onceablue said:
He might have been in training, I don't know... but he was in Manchester with City doctor
BTW players don't train all day long

players on holiday and city use a hospital nowhere near manchester for their medicals!
It amuses me how many people have posted on this thread since it was bumped who don't realise that it is 6 months old!

I know that, thats why I posted as the deal was from last Jan and even before that! From what I'm told RSC wont be joining us now as his knee injury scared us off and the fact it became public when he got injured a week later when he played shows City do perform a proper medical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.