RSC

wouldn't surprise me, I think that if B'burn turned down the bid we would have heard by now

There's every likelihood that this is true.

1) The BB board are meeting today to discuss the latest RSC offer.

2) RSC continues to state that he is up for coming to us

3) Fat face knows in his heart of hearts that there's no point in hanging onto a plyers that has already mentally left the stadium.

4) They've already pushed us up to a price that no other club would pay.

6) MH has made it plain that he has started to search elswhere for a striker so has called Fatty's bluff.

5) They want TBH and know that we'd nivere let Studge go , especially in current thin times. I reckon TBH loan plus cash is a very likely outcome

Maybe, i just think Jo would come good if he was actually played in a 4-4-2 or even 3 up front like CSKA where he was prolific!!

The other info i got was that fat Sam was very close to signing Diouf from Sunderland as a replacement but the deal hit a snag and blackburn are trying to revive it. Dont think its to relevent but i'll give you the info i have.

city wonderland said:
i can assure you i am no rag. I have been a season ticket holder since i was 6 my first season was 1989.

My company do work for 4 or 5 different premier league football clubs and we currently have 2 jobs with blackburn and i was speaking to my contact earlier today.
Your other clubs that your company is associated with doesent include the Hammers by any chance ...

DTKOAG said:
city wonderland said:
i can assure you i am no rag. I have been a season ticket holder since i was 6 my first season was 1989.

My company do work for 4 or 5 different premier league football clubs and we currently have 2 jobs with blackburn and i was speaking to my contact earlier today.
Your other clubs that your company is associated with doesent include the Hammers by any chance ...

Or A C Milan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.