Rubbish new phone I just bought

journolud

It wasa bit of an emergency. My rather nice nokia wouldn't turn off so I took it inti a shop for them to have a look and the geezer said "have you tried removing the battery and reinserting it, that solves 90% of electrical problems". Predictably after he had done that it wouldn't switch on and it wasn't economical to repair. I've lost all the contacts that were on the phone rather than the sim.

Anyway, went in to Orange, I'm on sim only with them and could have gone on contract but would have been about a month on a new number before I could get my old one back so I bought the cheapest pay as you go that I could that had bluetooth. It's a samsung C3050 or something like that and a bit shitty but it will do. £29 for the phone with a minimum £20 top up but I di get a £20 HMV voucher with it so not a total disaster and I can use the top up for downloads before putting my own sim in.

Anyway, sorry for boring you but my problem is this. Profile is set to general so that whenever I navigate the keys it makes a twatty beeping noise which I want not to happen. Setting the profile to silent means it doesn't ring when recieving a call but the keys are silent. Does anyone think they know a way that I can silence the keys whilst still having an audible alert for a call coming in?

First time I bought a mobile I got an instruction manual just abit smaller than the bible and ever since they have got incremently smaller so all I got with this effort ( which is destined to be passed on to my son sooner rather than later) is a fold out leaflet.

you can get a decent sony walkman phone on contract for £8-50 a month...tight twat.
hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.