Ruben Cousillas

Prestwich_Blue said:
whp.blue said:
if the title into the last game he should have his own camera to catch his reactions

if we win the league I'm guessing his reactions will be epic

I agree he's as mad as a hatter just love the guy
The fact he was a goalie explains a lot. We need RubenCam. In fact, fuck it, we need Ruben TV.

RUBETUBE

:)

yeah whatever !! said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
whp.blue said:
if the title into the last game he should have his own camera to catch his reactions

The fact he was a goalie explains a lot. We need RubenCam. In fact, fuck it, we need Ruben TV.

RUBETUBE

Brilliant.

I think during mid way in second half he got up and storm yelling ..not sure who he was screaming but looked fired up.

yeah whatever !! said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
whp.blue said:

RUBETUBE

I like this.

yeah whatever !! said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
whp.blue said:

RUBETUBE

fantastic this idea has legs

wayne71 said:
I like the way he goes from deadpan to ecstatic, there's no in between with Ruben.

Volcanic would be more apt (:

I'm working on the editing suite as we speak, got a good 3mins worth at the moment..... Nothing beats the reaction to agueros goal at the lane, he is delirious...

One of my highlights of the season is old Ruben!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
wayne71 said:
I like the way he goes from deadpan to ecstatic, there's no in between with Ruben.

Volcanic would be more apt (:

I'm working on the editing suite as we speak, got a good 3mins worth at the moment..... Nothing beats the reaction to agueros goal at the lane, he is delirious...

One of my highlights of the season is old Ruben!!!

3 minutes is plenty! Post that video ASAP, brilliant reactions

Ruben the living legend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.