Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy about this, but I'm still generally unhappy with the team and the system.

The 2 players on our system who are most open and consistently on the ball in our buildups are our fullbacks. Walker and Benji. They also happen to be the 2 least talented 'on the ball' players in the entirety of the club, perhaps even including the youth ranks.

I mean, how can this be? It makes absolutely no sense. But because they are the release valves for all our attacks, we stumble often due to their creative ineptitude. Worse still all the energy they spend attacking saps their energy defensively and leads to brain farts.

The whole idea is a compounding calamity :(

That said, I'm happy with Dias and hope he and Laporte/Ake form great partnerships and make us tough to beat Centrally. And chip on with a few set piece goals.

I'm happy about this, but I'm still generally unhappy with the team and the system.

The 2 players on our system who are most open and consistently on the ball in our buildups are our fullbacks. Walker and Benji. They also happen to be the 2 least talented 'on the ball' players in the entirety of the club, perhaps even including the youth ranks.

I mean, how can this be? It makes absolutely no sense. But because they are the release valves for all our attacks, we stumble often due to their creative ineptitude. Worse still all the energy they spend attacking saps their energy defensively and leads to brain farts.

The whole idea is a compounding calamity :(

That said, I'm happy with Dias and hope he and Laporte/Ake form great partnerships and make us tough to beat Centrally. And chip on with a few set piece goals.
I've heard a lot of idiotic bullshit on this forum but "walker is the least talented player on the ball in the club" has to take the cake

I've heard a lot of idiotic bullshit on this forum but "walker is the least talented player on the ball in the club" has to take the cake

I think that’s obviously true. I guess maybe Steffen or Carson. Walker is atrocious on the ball he’s one footed and his only dribble move is to shape his body for an outside run and over hit it inside

Has he officially signed yet? Does anyone know why it's not on the website yet?

Can anyone share his flight path?

Took off from Cascais about 4:30pm, headed south initially, but banked a 180 and then headed north, following the coastline of Portugal, before changing course slightly and then heading through north west of the country and then headed directly, as the crow flies, towards God’s own city.

The plane then headed towards Merseyside to start its landing route, flew over Wigan before landing at the airport at around 7:15pm.

He hasn’t officially signed as of now. He’s only been in the country 3 hours and will have media stuff to record, potentially has more medical tests to complete and sign his contract.

It’s not on the website yet as he hasn’t officially signed.

Happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.