Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, cb.

If this is the guy I was watching, I thought he was outstanding but the response seemed nothing, so I wondered if it's the wrong guy or if he's going elsewhere etc.
He was excellent for Portugal at the Nation League, but I don't know that he's ever been that strongly linked with anyone. (he's in Portugal, so obviously he gets linked places, but never in the "he's definitely moving" way)

Yeah but replacing Otamendi with young CB would be bit of forward planning I guess. He needs replacing in near future anyway due to his age. Still could get decent fee for him. Also otherwise we would be limited to average HG options. No problem with 3 CBs personally, all would play at least and promising youngsters can get game time more easily in the early rounds of cups.

Had we sold Zinchenko instead of extending his deal, we would not have this problem.
Rather sell Mendy than Zinchenko, one plays the other is injured

No one is that stupid to buy him.

I for one hope that you come to regret that post.

Many have " marked his card " despite the terrible luck he has had with injuries, and it would be great to see him fit and performing for us.

Not sure why this is the Ruben Diaz thread though.

i dont think he's city quality nor a pep player. he's that traditional rugged stopper, the strong guy who tackles and fouls a lot, he's not fast enough to cover the 30 metres on his back while playing in a high defensive line.

For instance, even his partner at benfica,Ferro is more suited for City, so i dont understand this ruben dias infactuation at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.