Ruben Hospitality

Great stuff from the big man.

Got to admit when I saw the thread title I thought they’d finally got to my block with the hospitality and this was its new name complete with Dias bar service.

That's a lovely thing for Ruben to do and I'm sure plenty of other players also do similar things ..
It might only be a small thing for him to do but I'm sure that to the people who received the hospitality it would have meant so much more.

Saw a video earlier of a supporter who’d had a tough time receiving a signed shirt from him in the post and making her day.

It’s doing the rounds on Twitter.

How great is that experience for City fans who have been through the mill over the past couple of years?

I’m reminded of when Zabba went to the Christie’s and was chatting to the blue who died shortly after. It would have meant so much to the guy and showed what a really decent man Zabba is.

Last edited:
Surprisingly it was picked up by our beloved muen. The main point about the post was to commend Ruben, but it does feel like any good works done by our club or it’s staff are overlooked by the mainstream media. CITC had made me proud for over 35 years, it was a shining light when the football wasn’t, I doubt the majority of people outside of our club are aware it exists.
CITC has been expanded by our terrible owners and now reaches every corner of the globe. Their ‘leadership’ project brings youngsters from the whole world to CFA for training and the exchange of ideas. Excellent stuff.

CITC has been expanded by our terrible owners and now reaches every corner of the globe. Their ‘leadership’ project brings youngsters from the whole world to CFA for training and the exchange of ideas. Excellent stuff.
When I was Chair of Governors of a Salford Primary school I asked about getting maybe a shirt or something as a prize for our Sports ‘Dinner’ for the youngsters and not only did they send me a parcel of items but Alex Williams came along and gave a speech and handed out the prizes.
He had to do the speech off the cuff so to speak as our main guest was taken ill on the day!!
Great stuff from the club and overwhelmed me and the youngsters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.