Rubik's Cube

I think i may be too involved, i believe there is a word puzzle that is very light hearted and people do not take to seriously atm

and you know what the shittest most shitty part about it is? I have blindly followed instructions that have lead to small advances, and not even bothered to work out what i actually did, so when faced with a mistake i have to go back to fucking basics...I hate myself and i hate anyone Hungarian and everyone who even likes stew

They're a mystery to me, I followed a step by step tutorial on how to do it once, still couldn't manage it.
My dog on the other hand swears he can do them in half a second

I remember my dad telling us about the time he was in town few weeks before Christmas back in the early 80’s when rubik’s cubes were all the rage,and some street seller had them on display on his table,my dad being inquisitive lifted one while the fella was shouting rubik cubes for sale genuine rubik’s going cheap,my dad said these aren’t real they don’t have the official rubik mark or something like that,the fella turned around told him to fuck off,hahahaha..

I can do the Rubik's Cube. It's not "solving" the puzzle...you just learn the moves and patterns and follow them until it's complete. Anyone can learn that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.