Rude rainbow

Pleatfooted

YouTube 'RUDE RAINBOW', I work at a college for special needs and disabled 16-25 year olds, one of the lads helps us out sometimes, I'm part of maintenance team. On last brew today he came into our workshop and put this on the computer we have in there. Absolutely hilarious, used to love zippy anyway but this is brilliant. Try the top gear spin off one haha. Zippy sounds like Bernard manning

Quality, made it more funny knowing the lad who put them on he's autistic and obsessed with cars, always put vids on of rallying etc, then banged these on today out of the blue

There are usually 2 schools of thought re the 'twangers' Rainbow ep.
a) it was shown normally and kids didn't notice because their minds aren't corrupted
b) it was filmed after hours and locked away.

It was filmed as a joke, but was aired on a tv programme called 'TV Offal', well before my time obviously.

There are usually 2 schools of thought re the 'twangers' Rainbow ep.
a) it was shown normally and kids didn't notice because their minds aren't corrupted
b) it was filmed after hours and locked away.

It was filmed as a joke, but was aired on a tv programme called 'TV Offal', well before my time obviously.

I think its a bit of an urban myth that it was aired, i'd go for option b) as Roger states Jane, "broke his fucking instrument"!
I don't think that would have been aired because of that comment, even if audiences were naive about playing with balls and plucking twangers haha

I think its a bit of an urban myth that it was aired, i'd go for option b) as Roger states Jane, "broke his fucking instrument"!
I don't think that would have been aired because of that comment, even if audiences were naive about playing with balls and plucking twangers haha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Offal

"TV Offal was a British television comedy sketch/archive series that ran on Channel 4, from October 1997 to June 1998. It was written and narrated by comedian and writer Victor Lewis-Smith, who shared writing duties with Paul Sparks. It ran for only seven episodes (including the pilot), and is probably best known for first airing the uncensored Rainbow sketch on national television, as well as the "Gay Daleks" sketches."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Offal

"TV Offal was a British television comedy sketch/archive series that ran on Channel 4, from October 1997 to June 1998. It was written and narrated by comedian and writer Victor Lewis-Smith, who shared writing duties with Paul Sparks. It ran for only seven episodes (including the pilot), and is probably best known for first airing the uncensored Rainbow sketch on national television, as well as the "Gay Daleks" sketches."

I meant that it was a myth it was aired as a regular episode of Rainbow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.