Rugby Union World Cup 2019

The best team won on the day. Well played SA. England didn't look like they were ever going to win the match today. It's great for SA and the captain the first Black player to captain his side to World Cup glory what a great bit of history that is.
For England 1 game too many great last weekend against the All Blacks today it seemed to me nothing clicked. Sure there will be plenty of new faces at the next World Cup something England is really good at is peaking at the right time and I expect that again in 4 years time maybe they can go 1 better next time.
So was Warrens comment regarding not making the semi final win their world cup taking the piss or just advice.
scroll back the pages I wanted England to win. But that today was nowhere close to the semi win against the All Blacks. Also SA never got close to that performance against my lot.

So was Warrens comment regarding not making the semi final win their world cup taking the piss or just advice.
scroll back the pages I wanted England to win. But that today was nowhere close to the semi win against the All Blacks. Also SA never got close to that performance against my lot.
SA didn't play any differently today than they did against Wales, England just didn't live with them upfront and cracked under the pressure, Wales didn't.
It was a bloody good World Cup, Japan were great hosts and South Africa deserved champions

The best team won on the day. Well played SA. England didn't look like they were ever going to win the match today. It's great for SA and the captain the first Black player to captain his side to World Cup glory what a great bit of history that is.
For England 1 game too many great last weekend against the All Blacks today it seemed to me nothing clicked. Sure there will be plenty of new faces at the next World Cup something England is really good at is peaking at the right time and I expect that again in 4 years time maybe they can go 1 better next time.
Where were you after Ireland lost?

Where were you after Ireland lost?
I put up stuff after Ireland lost. You in a way bottled it in the final. None of the big players done anything in the final. Were is all the England rugby fans gone who have all gone quiet since that hammering on Saturday morning. Hey if you would of won the game there be nearly 100 odd pages to read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.