Rugby

hunky_dory_rugby_girls_boobs2-wwtdd-e1326394543396.jpg

She's got a bigger lunchbox than Rushts

I bet she's packing a big fat 70s style bush in them pants.

stony said:
hunky_dory_rugby_girls_boobs2-wwtdd-e1326394543396.jpg

She's got a bigger lunchbox than Rushts

I bet she's packing a big fat 70s style bush in them pants.
forgot what the threads about now, nonsense stony models dont sport bushes anymore (not the "70`s" or 1984 sort). face it she has a clobber which would make Audrey II in the little shops of horrors look like zippy from rainbow.

all day.

tidyman said:
Assuming you're talking about Rugby Union?

I'm not one of these League fans who refuses to watch it out of principle but I've always struggled to get into it. Even when I've had a bet to try and add a bit of interest, I've had a hard time maintaining much interest.

If I hadn't played football, I reckon I would have loved playing it. It does look great fun to take part in. Don't they say whatever your shape or size, there's always a position for you in a rugby union team? I just don't think, even at the highest level, it has much going for it as a spectator sport.

I guess you probably have to have played it to really appreciate what's going on.

Yup, at our first ever training session the coach sent all of the beefy lads to the front row to do scrum drills. The skinnier lads were made to be backs and carried out passing drills. Front row was always more exciting in games getting involved with rucks and scrums. Sometimes being on the back row was dull.

I find it fascinating that the game has access for players of different shapes and sizes even at the high level. Some of the beasts who are front row still struggle with the fitness at the top end level.

Ive finished playing now but still miss it. As a tighthead prop though, Im now feeling the after effects of years in the front row, particularly my knees.

tidyman said:
Assuming you're talking about Rugby Union?

I'm not one of these League fans who refuses to watch it out of principle but I've always struggled to get into it. Even when I've had a bet to try and add a bit of interest, I've had a hard time maintaining much interest.

If I hadn't played football, I reckon I would have loved playing it. It does look great fun to take part in. Don't they say whatever your shape or size, there's always a position for you in a rugby union team? I just don't think, even at the highest level, it has much going for it as a spectator sport.

I guess you probably have to have played it to really appreciate what's going on.

Pretty much the same for me.

As a kid, back in the late 70's early 80's I used to watch (and enjoy) the 6 Nations and Rugby Special on Sundays. I can still watch the Southern Hemisphere and maybe France & Wales, but England bore me rigid. Not being able to see the ball for large parts or it being hoofed into Row Z is not my idea of a spectator sport.

I work with a few blokes who are bang into it. They admit themselves it needs a few rule changes to make it less attritional and improve it as a spectator sport. Seems to be too much emphasis on power than flair, ball handling skills etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.