Rui Pinto Trial Starts in Portugal

There were others hacked, I think, such as politicians. Any of that coming out?

No idea, looks like all the charges so far relate to sporting and benfica. Same difficulties with hacked info though, it's not source data so less reliable and it's illegally obtained.

He(?) hacked the Portuguese judiciary including the anti-cyber hacking team did he not? I presume that's going to be a separate case.

He(?) hacked the Portuguese judiciary including the anti-cyber hacking team did he not? I presume that's going to be a separate case.
I think that is all part of the same case. The court proceedings kicked off in September. There has been a lot of technical evidence about the data. One issue was that Benfica wanted their stolen data handed back and this was refused by Pinto's lawyers. He has actually been charged with hacking the senior police and Portugese government officials who were conducting the investigation into him.
It is also worth remembering that Pinto's cache is one of the biggest data hacks in history, bigger than the Panama Papers. It involves hundreds of millions of documents. The UK press are only interested in six (out of context) emails relating to City's finances eight years ago some of which were proven by three judges to have been fabricated.

Just another nasty dishonest individual using the interent to extort money , why do we have firewalls on our computers ? Because of the many thieving bastards like Pinto , steal money from an individual on the internet its a cyber crime , walk out of a supermarket without paying and your in court and fined or sentenced.
If Pinto is guilty of extortion hang the c*nt , because he's a f*cking coward into the bargain a faceless crime from behind a keyboard. TWAT.

Just another nasty dishonest individual using the interent to extort money , why do we have firewalls on our computers ? Because of the many thieving bastards like Pinto , steal money from an individual on the internet its a cyber crime , walk out of a supermarket without paying and your in court and fined or sentenced.
If Pinto is guilty of extortion hang the c*nt , because he's a f*cking coward into the bargain a faceless crime from behind a keyboard. TWAT.
He has cut a plea bargain, will get off lightly in exchange for sharing data with the Portuguese police and tax authorities

He has cut a plea bargain, will get off lightly in exchange for sharing data with the Portuguese police and tax authorities

Slippery , snide f*cker like all internet thieves , would be nice to find out who was paying him to drag us through the shit , Der Spiegal and Bayern Munich have their dirty mits all over this , but we will never find out the truth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.