Rummenigge at it again

All that because we kicked their a***es in a friendly?! I can’t wait for City to win the Champions League so we get to hear the most pathetic rant from the biggest hypocrite in football world. It will make me laugh forever. Bayern, including their deluded fans, are the most hated club in Germany. For many years, they have been literally monopolizing the Bundesliga market for their own benefits. But that, when it comes to the hypocrite and his followers, is fine and dandy. What a clown.

Last edited:
Real Madrid, the team who are responsible for 5 of the last 7 world record fees dating back to 2000 haven't inflated the market? What an utter embarrassment. You'd think somebody would have a word in his ear.

There's no denying we've over paid for players in the past and recently too but weve never set a world record and only set a British record once since the takeover with the statement signing of Robinho. Theres many clubs that have exceeded us in those regards and the vast majority have little to show for it unlike City.

All that because we kicked their a***es in a friendly?! I can’t wait for City to win the Champions League so we get to hear the most pathetic rant from the biggest hypocrite in football world. It will make me laugh forever. Bayern, excluding their deluded fans, are the most hated club in Germany. For many years, they have been literally monopolizing the Bundesliga market for their own benefits. But that, when it comes to the hypocrite and his followers, is fine and dandy. What a clown.
Bayern is clearly very insecure as a club. You don't get these kinds of comments from Barca and Real presidents.

It must hurt their executives who wanted to extend Guardiola's contract, yet we poached him and managed to extend his deal. I can feel the pain.

Bayern also takes money from Qatar.

The motherfucker can't help himself. The situation in Germany is totally different to England. You don't spend in England and you go backwards...rapidly. The desire for the top 6 to compete for the Champs League increases competition for players and this acts as an inflator. In Germany it's a one team league and Bayern can cherry pick all the talent without the need to spend big. Other teams in Germany can't compete and have nothing like the TV revenue of virtually any Premier League team you care to name. He mentions PSG and City to begin with and then just goes on and on about City. Doesn't mention the Rags, Dippers or Chelski (who upped the ante for the big buying under Abramovich way back when which the Rags had started). When have City ever spent £365 million on just 2 players like PSG ? Didn't Real (who of course, Rumenigge dare not criticise) break the world record for Ronaldo and then break it again for Bale (both for higher fees even now than City's transfer record ?) The German has a selective memory. Wanker.

the german rags are also trying to change ownership rules in Germany so a sugar daddy can invest in them so they can spend his money not the clubs

Put a £100m bid in for Thiago
Then when they accept tell em to fuck themselves

Also do you remember when Bayern tapped boateng up and he asked to leave......different rules

Our kids beAt you.....get over it

They screw every team in Germany each year
Then get upset when other clubs give them a bit of competition
Get over it dinosaur
The world moves on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.