rumour has it

sids1976 said:
look its just something i read thought thats what foroms were about its not my fault wether its true or not and to insult me mother and call me a rag is bollocks what should we discuss the weather ive posted it so people can coment or not
Its been done to death mate over on the Bluemoon forum, Scolari has been offerd the Angolan(sp) job since aswell.
Dont take the abuse to litrally its the normal welcome to folk with a low number of posts who start gossip threads.

Numptyed said:
sids1976 said:
look its just something i read thought thats what foroms were about its not my fault wether its true or not and to insult me mother and call me a rag is bollocks what should we discuss the weather ive posted it so people can coment or not
Its been done to death mate over on the Bluemoon forum, Scolari has been offerd the Angolan(sp) job since aswell.
Dont take the abuse to litrally its the normal welcome to folk with a low number of posts who start gossip threads.
cheers for that didnt now it had been done before ive only come on today ps i used to live in chadderton lol

Da_Blu_Moona said:
sids1976 said:
the same person said roy knob keane was taking over ipswich last week

and your mum gives head outside Tesco Burnage for 5 quid a pop (literally). Do one you rag clown!

Which bus goes to Burnage from Piccadilly?

Will I get clubcard points?

the bus comes up here you prick if you wanna ill fucking feed you to me dog leave my mother out of it or ill fucking trace you and sort you you dont now me and you dont wonna trust me

so you started on how many posts ? and i aint no fucking munich neither me mums been a blue for 60 years and you all slag her off

Kevcod said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:
sids1976 said:
the same person said roy knob keane was taking over ipswich last week

and your mum gives head outside Tesco Burnage for 5 quid a pop (literally). Do one you rag clown!

Which bus goes to Burnage from Piccadilly?

Will I get clubcard points?

Get the 50 from spring gardens mate by the big natwest. Think if you bring your clubcard fob she'll swipe it up her fanny, that's what I've heard. Don't hold me to it.

Crikey! your mum's been a Blue for 60 years and yet you sound like a 10 year old!!!
Anyway welcome to the board RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.