Rumour......

bizzbo said:
wot, because he can read articles from two years ago?

give me strength

Ok,i was being sarcastic,if that is Sacchi's opinion of Mancini ,i doubt Mancini will like to work with him.

selim said:
bizzbo said:
wot, because he can read articles from two years ago?

give me strength

Ok,i was being sarcastic,if that is Sacchi's opinion of Mancini ,i doubt Mancini will like to work with him.
yeah, sorry, misread the headline

the idea of Sacchi coming here as sporting director is probably the most absurd rumour I've heard, and that is saying something. he's the Terry Venables of Italian football, a clever bloke but utterly unemployable. he is 64 and hasn't worked since leaving Real, six years ago. He is retired, a talking head in Italy. his only experience as sporting director, at real, was downright farcical, and lasted 5 months. that's six months in gainful employment in the best part of ten years. his overall record outside of that first glorious spell at milan is dreadful.

bizzbo said:
selim said:
yeah, sorry, misread the headline

the idea of Sacchi coming here as sporting director is probably the most absurd rumour I've heard, and that is saying something. he's the Terry Venables of Italian football, a clever bloke but utterly unemployable. he is 64 and hasn't worked since leaving Real, six years ago. He is retired, a talking head in Italy. his only experience as sporting director, at real, was downright farcical, and lasted 5 months. that's six months in gainful employment in the best part of ten years. his overall record outside of that first glorious spell at milan is dreadful.
No worries.Sacchi also signed Robinho for real madrid;-)

well apparently, it's not sacchi that's coming, it's capello(if you believe every story the NOTW writes) in 2012, either to work with mancini or take over, either way, you can't look past capellos record.

but like the topic says, it just a RUMOUR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.