Ruptured Achilles tendon

derryCITY

I ruptured my Achilles Tendon celebrating when Aguero scored, spent most of the evening in A +E and am now on crutches and in a cast for 6 weeks.

Worth it though. Anybody else do anything stupid yesterday?

Did the same at wembley last year though a sprain not a complete rupture.

But let's face it: if someone had offered youthe championship atthecostof a ruptured Achilles, you'd have taken it :)

derryCITY said:
I ruptured my Achilles Tendon celebrating when Aguero scored, spent most of the evening in A +E and am now on crutches and in a cast for 6 weeks.

No pain no gain get well soon

As long as you and Yaya are fit for next season lol.

bluebird113 said:
derryCITY said:

No pain no gain get well soon

Get well soon blue.....had to laugh tho', anyway bet the nurse was fit?

I throw a cushion in the air and it nearly hit my glass of coke n it's way down. could have destroyed the wood floor and good rug. Wild times.

I did this just before Christmas, one tip have the op to reconnect it, may not heal itself if just left in the relaxed cast and will be weaker according to the physio I had afterwards. Good luck

derryCITY said:

ouch,

hope the pain wears off soon

derryCITY said:

Sorry fella - but like everyone else says it has to worth it :-D!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.