Rush on Sky Arts now

dennishasdoneit said:
Blue2112 said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Bloody hell josh, you and your dinansour rock-you just won,t leave it alone will yer!!

Dinosaurs they may be but there's not a single fucking band of the last 10 years that could stand alongside them. The finest power trio there ever was and without a shred of a doubt the finest three musicians in one single band to grace the stage. Can't think of another band ever that has stayed together and had their longevity whilst being so innovative and continuing to expand their fan base and still sell millions of records. All this whilst being almost completely ignored by the media. You've got me started now ;-)

now then... you know my love of most things Genesis...From the Silent sun 1969...

Just for you mate...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W-uOQ41n8U[/youtube]

Blue2112 said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Blue2112 said:
Dinosaurs they may be but there's not a single fucking band of the last 10 years that could stand alongside them. The finest power trio there ever was and without a shred of a doubt the finest three musicians in one single band to grace the stage. Can't think of another band ever that has stayed together and had their longevity whilst being so innovative and continuing to expand their fan base and still sell millions of records. All this whilst being almost completely ignored by the media. You've got me started now ;-)

now then... you know my love of most things Genesis...From the Silent sun 1969...

Just for you mate...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W-uOQ41n8U[/youtube]
Brilliant..best 7 and a half mins of the day.

Blue2112 said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Blue2112 said:
Its official the world has gone mad, Rush have finally been given some incredibly long overdue airtime with a two hour section of their Snakes and Arrows Tour being shown. Only problem is if anybodys interested there's only half an hour left. Thank fuck the wife recorded it for me.

Bloody hell josh, you and your dinansour rock-you just won,t leave it alone will yer!!

Three letters, Josh: ELP.

Used to be well into Rush and still occasionally give the band a blast. I just couldnt get into their stuff after Moving Pictures. Went to see them at Birmingham a couple of years ago for old times sake but they just didnt hit my spot. Exit Stage Left is still my 2nd fave live album though.

Shame I've only just seen this thread or I would've watched. On sky arts they do have a habit of doing a few repeats soon after.
I assume it was from the already available DVD? Even so, any viewing of subdivisions, between the wheels (with solo), yyz etc is more than welcome.

Bellyeye said:
Used to be well into Rush and still occasionally give the band a blast. I just couldnt get into their stuff after Moving Pictures. Went to see them at Birmingham a couple of years ago for old times sake but they just didnt hit my spot. Exit Stage Left is still my 2nd fave live album though.

Funny how people's tastes are, for me moving pictures is a musical masterpiece, clean crisp precise and damm good tunes.

watched it last night even tho i have the blu ray and have seen it plenty of times, just cos you never see any Rush on uk tv!

easily one of the best bands of all time, and the best live band i've ever seen. still great after all these years. looking forward to their new album in a couple of months time.

mikeyboy said:
watched it last night even tho i have the blu ray and have seen it plenty of times, just cos you never see any Rush on uk tv!

easily one of the best bands of all time, and the best live band i've ever seen. still great after all these years. looking forward to their new album in a couple of months time.

And the live album and DVD which will follow that ;)

BTH said:
Blue2112 said:
dennishasdoneit said:

Three letters, Josh: ELP.

never mind ELP, noel, try OAP!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.