Rusholme

journolud

Been done before many times I'm sure but to save me searching, and things change, what are your recommendations for best curry house in Rusholme. When I used to go more often there were a few rough and ready cafe style ones, do these still exist?

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
My girlfriend swears by Lal Qila fwiw. She's Rusholme born n bred and lives in the area still.
My sister-in-law was in lal qila last year, was eating poppadoms and onions, and found a fingernail in it.
She wasn't impressed:(

bgblue said:
My girlfriend swears by Lal Qila fwiw. She's Rusholme born n bred and lives in the area still.
My sister-in-law was in lal qila last year, was eating poppadoms and onions, and found a fingernail in it.
I was planning a visit, but scratch that.

bgblue said:

human nail or chimpanzee ?

nimrod said:
bgblue said:

human nail or chimpanzee ?
Student probably so take your pick :-)

they all serve health risking slop.
Research Manchester restaurant reports.
You'd never go near them again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.