Russia and Israel

Scottyboi

Looks like someone just shot down a Russian plane 14 on board. Israel was sending missiles over to somewhere in Syria I think. Could get interesting now.

There's one hell of a proxy war going on there.

The Russians are also claiming a French naval ship is launching missiles too.

Looks like someone just shot down a Russian plane 14 on board. Israel was sending missiles over to somewhere in Syria I think. Could get interesting now.
And the Russians were responding by firing missiles from land out to sea in response to incoming missiles. Could just have easily shot it down themselves accidentally.

American's are saying off the record that they think the Syrian's anti-air defence accidentally shot it down.

And the Russians were responding by firing missiles from land out to sea in response to incoming missiles. Could just have easily shot it down themselves accidentally.

All I'm saying is avoid touching any door handles this week haha. But yep looks like the missile defence system shot them down. Heard a French vessel was firing rockets too what a cluster fuck of a place.

Could be France, Russia, Israel or Syria who might have done it. Each country will try to blame the one that suits them best. There will be radar or satellite tracks of the missiles so it won't be difficult to work out who shot it down but whether we'll be told the truth is another matter.

Russia be like

aiEJH.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.