Russian invasion of Ukraine

Counter battery strikes by Ukrainian forces, very accurate. Not clear if this targeting is from drone spotting or if Ukrainian forces have got some counter battery radars up and running now. Either way expect more of this shit back at you you Russian cunts.

Their artillery fire is very accurate or at least what we are seeing is. No doubt helped by spotter drones, good equipment and great training. The russians seem stuck in the WW1 era with their training and throwing men at the problem whilst the Ukraines using modern day special force type tactics.

The value of the business to the western enablers? I don't know. Why would I?
But it isn't about that, its about Russia having access to western enablers in the first place.
It’s about gov PR. Might as well announce the sanctioning of chewing gum. Had you attempted to answer my question you would have realised no “ British enabler” is doing business of any import in Russia currently.
All the major firms exited some time ago.
The numbers you don’t know are all accessible by Google.

Last edited:
It’s about gov PR. Might as well announce the sanctioning of chewing gum. Had you attempted to answer my question you would have realised no “ British enabler” is doing business of any import in Russia currently.
All the major firms exited some time ago.
The numbers you don’t know are all accessible by Google.

It's not about PR. It's not about companies doing business in Russia and it is not about the numbers. Clearly you have a limited understanding of the issue or have misread.

It is to prevent things like this happening in the future

That attack was disgusting , children written on the ground in two places but still they bombed it , they decided right from the start to kill as many women, kids and the old people that they could , hope putin gets dick and ball cancer
They bombed it BECAUSE it said children.

Counter battery strikes by Ukrainian forces, very accurate. Not clear if this targeting is from drone spotting or if Ukrainian forces have got some counter battery radars up and running now. Either way expect more of this shit back at you you Russian cunts.

Modern artillary warfare:
Fire then move or get splatted. If you don't have anti-drone capabilities then you may get splatted anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.