Russian invasion of Ukraine

Probably all bollocks from both sides tbf
Maybe....a few are reporting the Ukraine claims,seen nothing on the HIMARS.
The Russians are filling their public full of seriously made up shit.
They claim the US and Turkey have been shipping ISIS fighters into Ukraine to fight for Ukraine.
Also claim they have shot down up to 1000 Bayraktar Drones.....less than 400 have only ever been produced.
All propaganda either way.

Maybe....a few are reporting the Ukraine claims,seen nothing on the HIMARS.
The Russians are filling their public full of seriously made up shit.
They claim the US and Turkey have been shipping ISIS fighters into Ukraine to fight for Ukraine.
Also claim they have shot down up to 1000 Bayraktar Drones.....less than 400 have only ever been produced.
All propaganda either way.

They are showing anything mate and claiming success.
They been posting videos of Ukrainians with Russian flags hugging Russian soldiers.....probably 50 soldiers behind the camera pointing rifles at them.
Not a chance Ukrainians would celebrate them fuckers rocking up.
My old fella would of told them to fuck off and took a bullet,rather than do that shit.

you seem to think the balance of propaganda is about even in this war
No idea, but I'd be slightly disappointed if Ukraine and the west are not giving as good as they get in this respect - manipulation of public opinion (domestic and enemy) is a vital strategic element of war and is generally more cost effective than kinetic strikes.

Seen a video,its a couple of bits of metal,nothing more.
HIMARS have been firing 50 miles,how would the Russians of advanced that far,in such a short space of time to film it?
The best one yet I've seen,is a post,claiming....wait for it.............
Ukraine sold 2 Howizers to............Russia.

They are showing anything mate and claiming success.
They been posting videos of Ukrainians with Russian flags hugging Russian soldiers.....probably 50 soldiers behind the camera pointing rifles at them.
Not a chance Ukrainians would celebrate them fuckers rocking up.
My old fella would of told them to fuck off and took a bullet,rather than do that shit.
Very few of the Ethnic Russians would celebrate. Especially as they are being press ganging to act as cannon fodder on the front line.

Last edited:
Seen a video,its a couple of bits of metal,nothing more.
HIMARS have been firing 50 miles,how would the Russians of advanced that far,in such a short space of time to film it?
The best one yet I've seen,is a post,claiming....wait for it.............
Ukraine sold 2 Howizers to............Russia.
Tell you what, if you this kind of shite in the russian news agencies something is very wrong at the battlefield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.