Russian invasion of Ukraine

A very simplistic and basic question from someone who has no knowledge of the intricacies of this war but, if someone were to put a bullet in Putins head would all this madness stop?
All depends if a pro the west leader takes over. May need a uprising to happen. Is enough Russian civilians going to fight against the anti west leaders to make this happen.

Speaker of the Air Force Command Of Ukraine,Yurii Ihnat,says,
There are over 430 Russian Aircraft and over 360 Helicopters,now scattered around the borders of Ukraine.
I might add.....Ukraine knows exactly where they are.
Slava Ukraini.

Looks like Putin will try and open up a new front again, from Belarus:

They have had SU-25s flying along the Belarus-Ukraine border for 2 days now.I posted yesterday that 2 missiles were launched from Belarus into Ternopil.
They were actually fired from the SU-25s.
There were also quite a few Russian drones over Volyn.....They are deffo looking for summat in that area.
Not quite sure Ukraine will fire at these Aircraft on the border,as if they miss they could land in Belarus.
Maybe that's what Russia wants so Belarus have a motive for getting involved.
They are also flying right to the Polish border....again,miss,and it would land in Poland......I believe all the Air Defence Systems and missiles on the border actually belong to Belarus and not Russia...could be wrong though.

Slava Ukraini.

The forgot to remove the little EU flag from the wall to stage this - pretty sure nazism and being in the EU aren’t really compatible ideologies. The printed swastika are a nice touch though.

Unless they are starting to try to link the 2 in the minds of the population in Russia.

That the EU is Nazis.

If we start to see more EU flags popping up in there videos I’d think this is a real possibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.