Russian invasion of Ukraine

I read Kazakhstan was publicly at least, beginning to show more support for Ukraine. Do you think that might be for show only?
I hope he can answer you, in the meantime a comment. The population of Kazakhstan is mainly Turkic, I think. They are not Slavs at any rate. As I understand it, their dislike of Russians runs deep.

While there are clearly some ways to avoid sanctions, they have limitations. None of those friendly to Russia, for example, have access to the technology that Russia is missing.
If you look at the trade figures, things are clearly deteriorating. Russia now hides its figures, but they can’t hide those of the counterparty, for example, EU exports and imports numbers. Even China has much lower numbers for Russian trade now. Russian production is well down. Over 1,000 companies have left Russia.
Google Yale economic report on Russia.
I understand you bro, I was just saying that sanctions won't work in the short term, especially since the main share, the oil and gas trade, which brings the ork government 90 percent of the income, is still working and improving.

I understand you bro, I was just saying that sanctions won't work in the short term, especially since the main share, the oil and gas trade, which brings the ork government 90 percent of the income, is still working and improving.
Oil and gas: EU slowly getting it together to sack off Russian energy as much as possible. Russia can’t sell it to China as the pipeline is tiny. Russia already burning off excess gas. No need to be pessimistic, plenty of good news (for us) on the economic front.

Oil and gas: EU slowly getting it together to sack off Russian energy as much as possible. Russia can’t sell it to China as the pipeline is tiny. Russia already burning off excess gas. No need to be pessimistic, plenty of good news (for us) on the economic front.
Perhaps bro) I am neither a pessimist nor an optimist) I just have many friends and relatives in russia from whom I can learn more or less true information about life inside the country)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.