Russian invasion of Ukraine

Tease. I wasn't in school the day when it was "Learn Ukrainian in a day".

Katerina

@katrinwerty

Разговаривала со знакомым из Херсона, написал в личку что русские военные массово сдаются в плен, остальные бегут из Херсона и области, все хотят жить, настрой упаднический, умирать никто за путина не хочет. #Kherson #херсон #украина #война #россия #москва #питер
Translated from Russian by
I talked with a friend from Kherson, wrote in a personal message that the Russian military are surrendering en masse, the rest are fleeing from Kherson and the region, everyone wants to live, the mood is decadent, no one wants to die for Putin. #Kherson #херсон #украина #война #россия #москва #питер

Katerina
@katrinwerty

Разговаривала со знакомым из Херсона, написал в личку что русские военные массово сдаются в плен, остальные бегут из Херсона и области, все хотят жить, настрой упаднический, умирать никто за путина не хочет. #Kherson #херсон #украина #война #россия #москва #питер
Translated from Russian by
I talked with a friend from Kherson, wrote in a personal message that the Russian military are surrendering en masse, the rest are fleeing from Kherson and the region, everyone wants to live, the mood is decadent, no one wants to die for Putin. #Kherson #херсон #украина #война #россия #москва #питер
Many thanks. It wasn't what I was expecting to read. Hopefully, it is so much better.

All ya gotta do is click ok the tweet, there's a translate option on it, mate
Sadly I wasn't in school on the day Twitter was taught either. I've reached the point where I forget more than I remember and being tech savvy is a losing cause. It must be linked to being a City fan of a certain age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.