Russian invasion of Ukraine

South....around 100 ish Russians killed.
30 odd pieces of equipment destroyed,including,Tanks,Armoured Vehicles,Missile Systems,Self Propelled Guns,and some other vehicles.
Makeshift evacuation/supply bridge near Lvove,Beryslav,destroyed.
Kherson being bombarded at the moment.......450 ish Orcs dead.
Think the Antonovsky bridge was hit about 6am...not certain.
Ukraine opened fire at the Tetkino checkpoint at the Russian border,Kursk region.
Apparently Ukraines advance is estimated at 10-15km....seems a lot to me?????
A total of 2 villages in the South liberated and 5 in the East....yesterday.
Not sure of locations,but up to midnight 8Ammo depots,6 Military bases and a whole unit of troops were destroyed.

Slava Ukraini.

Day 188 counter offensive begins. https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022...g-for-a-counteroffensive-at-the-Dnieper-River

Maybe not as good news as we hoped but maybe better. It is only day 1.
As I understand it 6 points of attack confirmed by the Russian twitter source "Military Advisor" one break through beyond the 2nd line across the inhulets river with the Orcs in Davydiv Brid now surrounded.
Take what he says with a pinch of salt - repulsed probably means "ongoing with fighting in the 2nd line if defence".

Last edited:
South....around 100 ish Russians killed.
30 odd pieces of equipment destroyed,including,Tanks,Armoured Vehicles,Missile Systems,Self Propelled Guns,and some other vehicles.
Makeshift evacuation/supply bridge near Lvove,Beryslav,destroyed.
Kherson being bombarded at the moment.......450 ish Orcs dead.
Think the Antonovsky bridge was hit about 6am...not certain.
Ukraine opened fire at the Tetkino checkpoint at the Russian border,Kursk region.
Apparently Ukraines advance is estimated at 10-15km....seems a lot to me?????
A total of 2 villages in the South liberated and 5 in the East....yesterday.
Not sure of locations,but up to midnight 8Ammo depots,6 Military bases and a whole unit of troops were destroyed.

Slava Ukraini.
Heroyam Slava! 10-15 km in a day. Tsar must be furious

Heroyam Slava! 10-15 km in a day. Tsar must be furious
I don't know if that's true or not.
Russian minister of defence,Sergei Shoigu was fucked off by Putin yesterday.
There is some talk that some Ukrainian troops are actually in Kherson itself.Again,I don't know.
I do know they are definitely motoring however.

Slava Ukraini.

Its funny (but not really) how the general news cycle has pushed the events in Ukraine away from the top news story.
When our own worries about money, pay, food, energy costs and which (new) tosser is going to be in power here, take precedence over a countries own freedom and survival.
From those in eastern Europe it must have echoes of the last century...First they came for Ukraine......

It is to be hoped that this counter offensive succeeds and Kherson is retaken. The powerful blow that will be to the mad mans ego and propoganda machine will be immense. Not only re-taking a regional capital but to edge ever closer to Putins biggest claim to Russian glory...Crimea.
The loss of territory will be bad enough but alongside the loss of weapons and hopefully mass loss of troops as POWs would be amazing.
Could Ukraine play Putin at his own game (or LDR/DRP) and claim that they are not POWs as after all, it isnt a war, it's a "Special Military operation". But then we know that the Ukranians are doing the "right thing".
I also heard on the radio earlier that Kherson is actually where the water supply for Crimea is controlled from....so, not only is there the symbolic loss of ground but it also puts further pressure on Crimea and alos brings Crimea closer to being in range of Ukraines own missiles.

C'mon Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.