Russian invasion of Ukraine

Italian politician Mattio Salvini says the west/America should drop sanctions against Russia as its effecting all of us with higher energy costs, not like the Italians to to take sides with brutal dictators murderers and rapists what a shithouse **** he is
ah the good old Italians,only country to have reverse gears in there tanks

Italian politician Mattio Salvini says the west/America should drop sanctions against Russia as its effecting all of us with higher energy costs, not like the Italians to to take sides with brutal dictators murderers and rapists what a shithouse **** he is

With the amount of support Italy has given to Ukraine I can’t see him gaining ground with that comment.

While Italy has been quiet on advertising it there were a hell of a lot of Italian airforce planes dropping off in Poland a while back.

I think I've just about heard it all now. Russian TV channels promoting the re-educational benefits of the Gulag over WW2 German death camps. Apparently, in the Gulag they know your name.

Sick bastards.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.