Russian invasion of Ukraine

From reddit some of the quotes from that last video.

video is from a russian POV

Translation:
Fucking bitches (Ukrainians) fucked up everything here. Fucking nothing left! Here's some legs and arms. Shit. Rest in peace, guys. Let's fucking get out of here. Let's go. Shit, fuck. Fuck ing shit. *gunshots*. WHO, GET FUCKING HERE, TO THE CAR.

Sorry, I thought the sensitive content on the video would do it.

Not sure how to do the spoilers... @cleavers could you do the honours please, my mistake.
@SPIDERBOY also

Done, but for future reference it's quite easy, all you need to do is put......

[SPOILER ] and [/SPOILER ] either side of the link but without the space at the end before the ] on both tags.

Most of the ones you post with "sensitive" on them are fine for work as you say, but this one is a bit too much.

@SPIDERBOY also

Done, but for future reference it's quite easy, all you need to do is put......

[SPOILER ] and [/SPOILER ] either side of the link but without the space at the end before the ] on both tags.

Most of the ones you post with "sensitive" on them are fine for work as you say, but this one is a bit too much.
@SPIDERBOY There’s also the 3rd set of 3 dots (on the B for bold, I for italic line), which drops down to have an eye symbol with a cross through it. Selecting that, puts the spoiler bits as per cleavers post
05DD5AF4-D0C6-4265-A785-7E931640B669.jpeg

Last edited:
One conclusion i have drawn from this Appalling aggression by the Russians is that they are zero conventional military threat to the UK. their forces would have to get through Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Belgium/ Netherlands, France and then get across the English channel not gonna happen.
There are plenty of people selling rubber boats on the French side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.