Russian invasion of Ukraine

East....Verbivka and Yakovenkove liberated,basically in between Kharkiv and Izyum.
From Yakovenkove,some have gone North towards Volokhiv yar and some gone south towards Balakliya,which is almost encircled.
2 ammo depots in the East destroyed.....battles all over Donetsk region,especially Bakhmut.
Kherson Region...still gaining ground....5 ammo depots and 1 military base destroyed.
1 Russian telegram channel,believe it or not,described the situation in Kherson as "catastrophic".......some of the Orc losses in the last 24 hours.......
1 Aircraft
1 Helicopter
4 Drones
4 MLRS
36 Armoured Vehicles
15 Other Vehicles and Fuel Tanks
15 pieces of Artillery
20 Tanks
460 Soldiers

Slava Ukraini.

I don't mind if our govt "rips me off" a bit if it means saving world democracy. It's painful for sure but it feels that it is right that we all do our bit. I also do understand that there are many that do not have the privilege of choice in this country but whatever your personal situation here it surely can't be any worse than living under the Ruskie jackboot.
Perhaps the Russians should be forced to supply cheap gas to the west as part of reparations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.