Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think I've just about heard it all now. Russian TV channels promoting the re-educational benefits of the Gulag over WW2 German death camps. Apparently, in the Gulag they know your name.

Sick bastards.

Fuck me - what hypocrisy - but I am guessing millions of Russians will be lapping it up

An idea how quickly Ukrainian forces are steam rollering through the Kharkiv and Izyum regions.
Volokhiv Yar was liberated earlier today,and now Semenivka is liberated,a distance of 7km,in a few hours.
In total the advance in these regions is 40km in around 18 hours.

Slava Ukraini.
How much do you think it’s feasible to take back before the weather significantly changes?

How much do you think it’s feasible to take back before the weather significantly changes?
Think the weather will start to turn in about 6 weeks.
I think Ukraine will have Kherson back by then,if they can drop the Crimean bridge,just opinion that though.
The way they are going in the East,well,they should have that back by about 9pm tonight ;)

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.