Russian invasion of Ukraine

4000 tons of supplies (food+ammo+fuel) needed by the Ivans on the west bank of the Dinipro per day. Only 1000 tons getting across the Dinipro by barge, boat etc.
That 3000 ton defecit means the 20,000 Ivans on the west bank of the Dinipro are stuffed sooner or later.
Actually probably best to keep them on the West bank for a while - a sort of big POW camp with HIMARS entertainment. When the Ivans are there, they're there they can't be anywhere else.

How much do you think it’s feasible to take back before the weather significantly changes?
Careful @gordondaviesmoustache may have been hacked. There was no use of the word "nonce"
Russian army falling to pieces shock. Couldn’t happen to a nicer dictator.
The money for equipment and training has gone into back pockets, many of the men don’t want to be there, and the Ukrainians have acted heroically. Putin, if he has been told the truth, must be in shock. Suck it up, Vlad.
I really am in awe of the Ukranian people. Going through something that the majortiy of the population here have never and hopefully will never, experience. Having to fight with their lives for their own freedom and lands.

At the start of this year I'm not sure I could have envisaged such a "Special Military operation" (AKA ..WAR!) going on in Europe. Even more so, with my limited knowledge, I never thought that any country barring say USA or China could stand up to the "might" of the Russian army. Yet, here we are ,more than 6 months on and the will and resolve of a people fighting for something they believe in is HOPEFULLY slowly turning the tide. As opposed to troops and an army that has traded on an image or possibly and illusion of might for years. An army and people who have been fed a lie and are now realising that when people really have something to believe in and fight for, then size doesnt always matter!

Minibus with 8-10 Ukrainian troops in, heading back to base, ambushed by Wagner mercenaries today, all inside perished, but from the video, it sounds like a few survived the initial attack.
Probably executed on sight once the fuckers opened the van up.
Not going to post the video, even tho it isn't graphic, or shows gore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.