Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian Air Defence is Berdyansk was busy through the night.
Russian lines North of Izyum have collapsed.
Ukrainian forces liberated 155sq miles of the Kharkiv region in the last 48 hours.
Russian headquarters in Melitopol was destroyed along with a building that was housing the United Russia Party.
Apparently a large amount of dead Russian troops and POWs in Kherson Region.
Hopefully today is as successful as yesterday......640 Russians reported dead in the last 24 hours.
And I'm probably going to lose my job as I've done fuck all for months.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
Here's how I think this is playing out,it's pure guesswork,so I'm open for a bit of piss taking,ETC.
I think the Ukrainians are digging in in the Kherson Region,and will keep the Orcs busy,also stopping the ones on the East side of the Dnipro from going back North.

The Russians have been busy all night using artillery fire and Airstrikes just to the North of Izyum.Obviously Ukrainian forces are heading South.There is a very big gathering of Ukrainian troops and artillery in Dolyna,Donetsk region,about 25km South East of Izyum.
Izyum,IMO,will be attacked from both,the North and South.It will fall quickly.Once Izyum falls,I think they will go North,up the West side of the Oskil river,until they can liberate Kupyansk.
Once Kupyansk falls,THATS IT.....Donbas will crumble.
Head East and clear Luhansk,then South through Donetsk and into Mariupol.
Now the Kherson boys make the push East as the others come South,push the cunts out of Kherson and take Crimea.
EASY.

Slava Ukraini.

Belarus are on the Ukraine / polish border practising taking over areas and holding them down. Guessing this war is gonna take another twist and become even worse

Belarus are on the Ukraine / polish border practising taking over areas and holding them down. Guessing this war is gonna take another twist and become even worse

Seems very unlikely surely?

Belarus didn't join in when Russia was winning at the start. The likelihood of later joining when they're losing seems very low indeed? I suspect Lukashenko want his troops at home to protect him from his own people, and AIUI the Belarus army basically refused to fight originally anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.