Russian invasion of Ukraine

Remember all this talk of how South will be liberated first? Month or so ago. All this time AFU was preparing this major push in the North. Even the **** in Kremlin believed in it and removed almost everything from North to South. Now all these fuckers down South are trapped there with slim chances to get out of there and the North all but lost. He is a fucking strategic genius

I actually think Kupyansk will fall easily.I'm pretty sure it's just used as a logistics hub.
Maybe not many units of troops there as Russia never thought in their wildest dreams Ukraine would ever reach there.
Could be wrong though.

Slava Ukraini.

I actually think Kupyansk will fall easily.I'm pretty sure it's just used as a logistics hub.
Maybe not many units of troops there as Russia never thought in their wildest dreams Ukraine would ever reach there.
Could be wrong though.

Slava Ukraini.
In such a short period of time. They stormed Severodonetsk for 80-90 days and now they are loosing huge territory in hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.