Russian invasion of Ukraine

What an emotional day!

I have unexpectedly found myself with a tear in my eye because our beloved Queen has passed and then come on this thread to find videos of Ukrainian solders been greated in freed towns and started to tear up again!

So glad our armed forces with their loyalty to her majesty have helped these wonderful Ukrainians to defend their homeland.

God save the Queen and God bless Ukraine!

An astonishing couple of days...
I love reading their input,great stuff.

Slava Ukraini.

What an emotional day!

I have unexpectedly found myself with a tear in my eye because our beloved Queen has passed and then come on this thread to find videos of Ukrainian solders been greated in freed towns and started to tear up again!

So glad our armed forces with their loyalty to her majesty have helped these wonderful Ukrainians to defend their homeland.

God save the Queen and God bless Ukraine!
It's a beautiful sight mate,wait till they drop the Crimean bridge,that will be a tear in my eye too.
And when it happens i will quote some Phil Collins lyrics..."I been waiting for this moment for all my life,oh lord".....and yes....God bless the Queen.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.